The fact that you have entered this very page, even if only curious, suggests that you might have some concerns about your smile. Not everyone needs a new smile. Many times we see patients with perfectly healthy teeth who are not interested in improving their less than perfect smile. That kind of confidence is very admirable. But if we don’t quite like our smile, or we are interested in changing some things about our smile then let’s see what we can do to find the smile we want.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you confident about smiling in front of others?
- Do you often cover your mouth when you smile?
- When you see photographs of yourself smiling are you happy with what you see?
- Do you desire whiter teeth?
- Are you happy with the shape, size, or length of your teeth?
- Do you think that changing your smile is a cost that is impossible for you to afford?
Some of the ways to improve your smile are:
- Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Implants and Periodontal Maintenance
- Yes, healthy gums are an important factor in a beautiful smile.
If you are interested in improving your appearance with cosmetic dentistry, consider asking Dr. Radcliffe:
- Can you show me how I will look if I change my smile?
- Will it last a long time?
- What choices do I have?
- Will it require special maintenance? Does it affect my eating habits?
- How will it wear?
- How will I pay for it?